Embers of Adar
These are the first character sheets I found on google docs. Go ahead and make a copy of them and share them with me. This way there’s only ever one copy, and we can both see it up to date.
House Rules For Char Creation:
- Players will start at level 2, level 1 seems too restrictive for making content. Take a max HD roll for your first level, and a random die roll for the rest of your levels.
- We will use the ‘point buy’ ability score method, standard fantasy 15. Calculator
- Players may select from the core races and the core classes or base classes
- Players will get the Perception skill for free every level, since you’re best off always taking it anyway
- Starting wealth will be your level 1 rolled wealth + 1k gp
- Each character must have 2 minor back-story elements, something awesome about the char, and something funny. The awesome element will convey a bonus, on par with a +1 stat increase. The funny element will grant bonus exp when used in roleplay.